POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : possible bug exposure: the intersection of two plane is not a line : Re: possible bug exposure: the intersection of two plane is not a line Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: possible bug exposure: the intersection of two plane is not a line
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 26 Feb 2004 03:53:54
Message: <403db422$1@news.povray.org>
Christophe Raffalli wrote:

> All planes are clipped by the same box. The red "circle" show the broken
> lines in the resulting scene which is attached.

No matter how hard I try I see nothing red in the attached image. And
can you post a _minimal_ scene showing the problem. By minimal I mean
that there should be no unnecessary lights, finish or transmit
statements, objects (for example if you need only _one_ plane to show
the problem, now there are 4 of them) or sky_spheres etc. Try to make it
as small and simple as possible. That would make it easier to spot the
actual problem and maybe even solve it. Thanks in advance.

Severi Salminen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'utf8' (1 KB)