POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final) : Re: Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final)
From: Tek
Date: 24 Feb 2004 01:14:59
Message: <403aebe3$1@news.povray.org>
The fur's definitely better, but I think it's too shiny which draws attention to
the fact that it's not real fur. So I suggest either use real fur that's shiny
like that (because fur does shine like that), or use less shine to hide the fact
that it's not real.

Also a few more blur samples might be good, but then you can never have enough
blur samples :)

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com