POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final) : Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Snowflake Considers Her Mortal Coil (Final)
From: Dan P
Date: 23 Feb 2004 21:58:47
Message: <403abde7@news.povray.org>
I added some "fur" and fixed the textures (PoseRay defaulted to the preview
textures and I didn't realize it at first). I did some minor tweaks in
Photoshop to fix a few radiosity artefacts. I have a job interview on
Wednesday as a graphical artist and I want to make sure I don't get any
points knocked off.
--
"I think co-ordinating 1000 prima donnas living all over the world will be
as easy as herding cats..."

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'mortalcoil.jpg' (130 KB)