POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cone Bouquet : Re: Cone Bouquet Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cone Bouquet
From: Shay
Date: 23 Feb 2004 09:56:36
Message: <403a14a4@news.povray.org>
"Dave Matthews" <dma### [at] nospamnet> wrote in message
| Wow.  Source for this, and/or the "many cylinders," please.  It
| may be just that I'm dense, but I'm not seeing how you did either
| of these, and they're very impressive.

I can't share code here because I get to obsessively perfectionist about
it, but I can tell you that there really is no secret to how this
picture was drawn. I did it the same way you would with a pencil, a
ruler, and a calculator. I just used cylinder or cone sections instead
of the pencil.

Thanks a lot for the "Wow".

 -Shay