POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k : Re: WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:21:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k
From: Shay
Date: 23 Feb 2004 09:50:40
Message: <403a1340@news.povray.org>
"Phil Cook" <phi### [at] nospamdeckingdealscouk> wrote in message

| Now I'm depressed seeing what others produce in this style. No, I
| will use this as a spur to greater efforts; as it should be.

I noticed that all of those pictures had significantly less light than
yours. A second building outside of the windows might increase the
impact of the (then smaller) media effects. Broken, dirty windows with
both filtered and unfiltered sunlight entering in would give your image
an aspect which the others lack.

 -Shay