POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lame Short Code Contest attempt : Re: Lame Short Code Contest attempt Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lame Short Code Contest attempt
From: Tek
Date: 22 Feb 2004 08:37:23
Message: <4038b093$1@news.povray.org>
Looks like a mandelbrot viewed in a mirror, or something...
Though I can't figure out that blur effect. Very cool.

I can't imitate it, but by coincdedence another idea I was working on looks
kinda similar:
sky_sphere{pigment{average pigment_map{[1 agate scale 3][-.4
granite]}}}sphere{z*9,1 finish{reflection{,1}}normal{granite}}

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com