POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Color Cube : Re: Color Cube Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:14:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color Cube
From: Jörg 'Yadgar' Bleimann
Date: 22 Feb 2004 07:16:19
Message: <40389E23.9541CF3D@gmx.de>
High!

Rohan schrieb:

> I had an attempt at making an RGB colour cube out of cubes, too. This
> one is 64*64*64 boxes. I would have tried it larger, except I ran out of
> memory.

Back in 2000 when I (after strictly avoiding dealing with pure POV for years,
instead relying on those klickibunti toys like Moray...) first experimented
with
#while loops, I also rendered an RGB cube... only 11 x 11 x 11 boxes, but
I think it has potential... such as making them semi-transparent, connecting
them with glass tubes - and finally rendering an animated flight through these

cubes and tubes!

See you in Khyberspace!

Yadgar

Post a reply to this message