POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sierpinski Surprise (560 KB) : Re: Sierpinski Surprise (560 KB) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 18:36:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sierpinski Surprise (560 KB)
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 22 Feb 2004 06:09:04
Message: <40388dd0@news.povray.org>
> This has probably been done at least 83 times before but I thought I'd share
> anyway.

Yeah, I did this too once - but not as good.

I really wanna try this with *lots* of different IFS's... I don't know
if you've seen it, but on my copy of RedHat there was an IFS
screensaver. Seems to be able to draw random IFS's in realtime => very
impressive! (That's gotta take some SERIOUS CPU time...)

Andrew @ home on Mozilla.