POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : city extended : city extended Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:11:16 EDT (-0400)
  city extended
From: Tek
Date: 21 Feb 2004 16:36:15
Message: <4037cf4f@news.povray.org>
Well I couldn't resist extending the source code for my city picture to inclue
all the things I wanted to put in but couldn't fit into 256 bytes of code. So
here's the not-very-short-code version.

Compared to the short one, I've increased the isosurface accuracy, added some
birds in the distance, and put a windows texture on which allows different
window styles on different buildings. And those small changes have more than
doubled the amount of code!

Hope you like it!
--
Tek