POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k : Re: WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP - Flooded Corridor 95k
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 21 Feb 2004 10:23:36
Message: <403777f8@news.povray.org>
> http://home3.inet.tele.dk/huas/467.jpg
> http://home3.inet.tele.dk/huas/johannes_schlorb1.jpg
>
> These images are not created by me, and not even with POV-Ray.
> They are not 100% photo realistic...

WOW!!! Could have fooled me.  May I ask what these were created with?  I
don't see any clues in the first one that its CGI. The second if I look
close I can see two... but both I think could be easily fixed.

(1)  The bench that is sitting in the light doesn't seem to have its rear
legs on the floor.  I see light under them.

(2)  The spline used for the power cords on the over head lights seems odd
to me.  I would have thought the power line would have come down inside one
of the two supports so maybe they could be removed altogether.

Still very nice images and had I not been told they were CGI I would have
assumed they were real.

Thanks for sharing,
Carl