POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : many cylinders : Re: many cylinders Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:19:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: many cylinders
From: Shay
Date: 18 Feb 2004 09:46:37
Message: <40337acd$1@news.povray.org>
"Christopher James Huff" <cja### [at] earthlinknet> wrote in message

| that *is* neat. Except for the background...don't
| care for that color.

Very funny you should say that. Now two computer sharps have told me
that they don't like cyan. Ian B. told me that it reminded him of old
computers from the early nineties. Perhaps the same is true for you. I
was living in the forest during the early nineties, so I never developed
that prejudice.

 -Shay