POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beta version of the POVMuseum : Re: Beta version of the POVMuseum Server Time
28 Sep 2024 01:35:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta version of the POVMuseum
From: Pablo Viojo
Date: 17 Feb 2004 17:36:51
Message: <40329783$1@news.povray.org>
> One thing is not OK though: Is it really necessary to set cookies and
> open a popup (that Mozilla is not able to block, btw)? I can live with
> cookies, but popups are something that cause me to get angry.

The pop's are opened by the redirect system wich is provisional as long as
I'm planning to register my own domain for the Museum if I can keep working
on it.

If you want to open it withoput pop's the URL is

http://www15.brinkster.com/fab4/pm/beta/main.htm

(a bit long :)

Thank you for all the comments.

Pablo Viojo