POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Beta version of the POVMuseum : Re: Beta version of the POVMuseum Server Time
20 Jun 2024 11:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Beta version of the POVMuseum
From: Timon Christl
Date: 17 Feb 2004 13:27:09
Message: <40325cfd$1@news.povray.org>
Pablo Viojo wrote:
> A first beta version of the main page is available at :
>
> http://povmuseum.cjb.net/beta/main.htm
>
> I'm waiting for your comments

Does not look bad, the design is simple but elegant and the usual design
flaws have been avoided (like unreadable font sizes or bad choice of
colors).

One thing is not OK though: Is it really necessary to set cookies and
open a popup (that Mozilla is not able to block, btw)? I can live with
cookies, but popups are something that cause me to get angry. I
understand that most likely your web hoster does these things behind
your back, but to a technical layman it appears to be you that does
them, and they will blame you, not the hoster. Please try to remedy this
situation, even if it means changing the web hoster. Your future
visitors will be grateful.

--
(defun f(p x)(If(Eq x nil)nil(If(p(Car x))(Cons(Car x)(f p(Cdr x)))(f p
(Cdr x)))))(defun q(x)(Q nil x))(defun Q(a x)(If(Eq x nil)a(Q(Cons(Car