POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more : Re: Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more
From: Supriyo Bhattacharya
Date: 15 Feb 2004 20:20:41
Message: <40301ae9@news.povray.org>
I tried to post to the group, but accidentally it went to bob hughes email
address. I am sorry for that. I am reposting it. What I wanted to say is:
The distortion of the wings is probably due to the telephoto effect in
which, objects away from the camera appear larger than the objects close by.
Please consider the follwing parameters of the image, plane length: 100
units, camera distance: 750 units, camera angle of view: 10.5 deg.

Here is another image with the lights on.
Supriyo

ps. Would like to thank Skip for telling me about radiosity.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'b747_klm20.jpg' (108 KB)

Preview of image 'b747_klm20.jpg'