POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more : Re: Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more
From: Hughes, B
Date: 15 Feb 2004 16:27:48
Message: <402fe454$1@news.povray.org>
"Skip Talbot" <sta### [at] uiucedu> wrote in message
> wide angle is stretching the starboard wing out, the nose, and tail as
well.
> Lowering the angle and putting the camera at maybe a quarter angle to the
> aircraft would alleviate some of these issues.

It looks to me as though the camera is very far away and using a very narrow
FOV. Perhaps moving it closer to the plane and raising its 'angle' (or
lowering 'direction') could also prevent some of the line-of sight flattened
appearance, or binocular effect, as I call it.

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com