POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more : Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  Boeing 747 with radiosity, bozo clouds and more
From: Supriyo Bhattacharya
Date: 14 Feb 2004 22:54:59
Message: <402eed93@news.povray.org>
Hi everybody
Please provide me with valuable critique regarding the degree of reality and
any other aspect you migth want to consider. Also does anybody have better
suggestions as how to generate realistic ground scene and clouds. For my
scene,I used a satellite image from NASA, which I projected on a plane. I
used bozo texture in a transparent plane on the top of the first plane in
order to generate clouds. Does anyone have better ideas. Also, how to create
the sensation of fog on the horizon.

Thanks in advance....

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: