POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Unnamed (99KB jpeg) : Re: Unnamed (99KB jpeg) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:15:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unnamed (99KB jpeg)
From: Hughes, B
Date: 14 Feb 2004 15:13:00
Message: <402e814c$1@news.povray.org>
"Alex Kluchikov" <klk### [at] ukrnet> wrote in message
>   I really could not name this one. This seems to be the strangest one I
> rendered.
>
>   It reminds me the task my mother's colleague's daughter was given at the
> kindergarten:
>
>    "Paint the sound clouds make" or something like.
>
>   I am going to continue working on this scene, so, may be I'll post some
> more.
>
>   And, as always, I will post the source, if anybody wants.

My reaction was to think "Far out!", the old 1970's expression which was
heard a lot back then. This thing really has untouchable texture to it, or a
texture made of light. I'd also think of it as relating to the laserlight
shows I had seen before except they were garish by comparison to this. I
wouldn't change it any if I were you, since you said you are continuing work
on it, because it looks to be one of those things you could never improve
upon. Only would be changing it forever. Maybe make new, additional, ones?

--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com