POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Quintet. better texturing : Re: Quintet. better texturing Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:12:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Quintet. better texturing
From: Zeger Knaepen
Date: 14 Feb 2004 11:26:23
Message: <402e4c2f@news.povray.org>
"LightBeam" <s.f### [at] tiscalifr> schreef in bericht
> Old copper ?

hmm, I would lower the diffuse or increase the brilliance and make it more
reflective.
Other than that I could comment on the model or the lighting, but since I
find the modelling and lighting very good, it's difficult to give
constructive comments on those parts of the image :)

Really, nice job, but I would try to make the copper more metal-like :)

cu!
--
ZK AKA SaD
http://www.povplace.be.tf