POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mainboard (2 attachments) : Re: Mainboard (2 attachments) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:16:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mainboard (2 attachments)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 14 Feb 2004 07:33:00
Message: <402e157c@news.povray.org>
NOSPAM wrote:
> Take a look at this neat image by Rick:
> http://kitty5.com/portfolio/3d/3com.asp
> IIRC he put the nic in his scanner and used it as texture afterwards,
> quite nice result, no?

I keep meaning to do another one of these, I do have a few old mobo's
floating around so if I get chance to make a start will see how the
technique works on bigger more compilcated projects (and hey, I already
have a PCI card for the mobo :)

--
Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : (+44) 0845 1083740 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key : http://pgp.kitty5.com