POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation Software : Re: Animation Software Server Time
19 Jul 2024 01:05:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Software
From: m2@m
Date: 12 Feb 2004 17:50:39
Message: <402c033e@news.povray.org>
Tek wrote:

> I'm guessing you don't want the answer "povray". 'cause that's what I use
> for creating animations. It's hard work but I get so frustrated with
> having too little control over the scene code produced by other tools, so
> I prefer to just code it all myself :)
>
> BTW, this question would be more appropriate on the povray.animations
> group, since you haven't actually posted a binary attachment.
>
> Sorry I couldn't be more help!

OK - sorry about this being the wrong group.  I personally wouldn't mind
typing in all of the code, however, the people who would be doing the
majority of the work on this project wouldn't want to have to learn to do
all of that.  Thanks anyway.

Jesus didn't just save the world, He made weekly offsite backups.
Friendly Linux IRC HelpChannel (irc.freenode.net) #userfriendly