POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mainboard (2 attachments) : Mainboard (2 attachments) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:17:31 EDT (-0400)
  Mainboard (2 attachments)
From: Ger
Date: 12 Feb 2004 17:38:39
Message: <402c0045@news.povray.org>
Prompted by a post a few days/weeks ago I looked up a project I worked on a
few years ago
This is an actual mainboard (Intel DK440LX, see pic)
I stopped working on it because I couldn't figure out how to make the
printed tracks and the silkscreen (the white prints). I tried scanning and
photographing it but it didn't come out good enough. And handcoding all the
wires and texts is a bit too much work

Ideas, comments, complaints etc welcome
--
Ger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'dk440lx-001.jpg' (85 KB) Download 'dk440lx foto.jpg' (66 KB)

Preview of image 'dk440lx-001.jpg'
dk440lx-001.jpg

Preview of image 'dk440lx foto.jpg'
dk440lx foto.jpg