POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dragon : Re: Dragon Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:39:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dragon
From: Dan P
Date: 12 Feb 2004 17:16:28
Message: <402bfb3c@news.povray.org>
"Skip Talbot" <sta### [at] uiucedu> wrote in message
> Submit it Tim!  Much more detail can be made out in this version, and the
> colors are still fantastic.  Besides, you still have almost three weeks if
> there is anything that still needs tinkering.

I agree! Interpolate those clouds and you've got an entry. It doesn't matter
if you win or not, it's whether you got involved. Besides, not joining is
the only way to guarantee you won't win, so you lose nothing by entering and
your picture has already passed the test on here -- it's a picture to be
proud of and we're proud of you for making it!

Personally, I'm jealous -- I wish I had the time/talent/knowledge to put
together something that fantastic to get in there too. That dragon is
really, really nice. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!