POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Color Cube : Re: Color Cube Server Time
11 Aug 2024 17:14:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Color Cube
From: Carl Hoff
Date: 12 Feb 2004 10:28:20
Message: <402b9b94@news.povray.org>
Nice.  I really like this.  It makes me think of Alain's marble bowling
animations.  Do you think you could animate this and have the individual
cubes slide apart and fall to the floor and bounce around a little bit like
dice till they came to a stop?  Since these aren't spheres that might be
harder to do... then again maybe not.  Personally I think I'd leave the
mirror.  The animation would make it clear that we were looking at one cube
and a mirror and not two cubes.  The mirror could also serve as a wall the
cubes could bounce into.  As is it took me a little while to figure out what
the black line running across the top of the scene was.   Maybe it would
look better with a frame around the mirror.  Still very nice.  I like the
subject.

Carl