POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Animation Software : Re: Animation Software Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:54:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Software
From: Tek
Date: 12 Feb 2004 01:48:59
Message: <402b21db$1@news.povray.org>
I'm guessing you don't want the answer "povray". 'cause that's what I use for
creating animations. It's hard work but I get so frustrated with having too
little control over the scene code produced by other tools, so I prefer to just
code it all myself :)

BTW, this question would be more appropriate on the povray.animations group,
since you haven't actually posted a binary attachment.

Sorry I couldn't be more help!
--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com