POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [ot] my work - 1 attachment : Re: [ot] my work - 1 attachment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:25:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ot] my work - 1 attachment
From: Darren
Date: 11 Feb 2004 15:02:29
Message: <402a8a55$1@news.povray.org>
Rafal 'Raf256' Maj wrote:
> Sorry, please tell me witch of following attachments (in following posts
> below this one) is viewable to You (1,2,... ?)

Generally speaking, most news and mail agents can handle either a MIME
attachment, or a uuencoded file *with no MIME headers*. Mail readers
that see MIME headers saying "there's no attachment, this is just plain
text" with a bunch of uuencode in the body will generally show the
encoded text rather than decoding it.

If your posting software insists on putting in MIME headers, you should
use MIME-standard posting mechanisms.

--
Darren New, San Diego CA USA (PST)
   I am in geocentric orbit, supported by