POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [ot] my work - 1 attachment : Re: [ot] my work - 1 attachment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:23:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [ot] my work - 1 attachment
From: andrel
Date: 11 Feb 2004 17:52:11
Message: <402AB1DB.7020506@hotmail.com>
I recently posted a work-around for those UU-encoded
attachments that Rafal is using in the
'A-114 Grid Media - 1 attachment' tread in pbs-f.
basically:
save file as *.uue (perhaps remove an extra .eml
extension later)
now you can read the file in e.g. winzip.

If you use some other zip (e.g. uudecode) util then
you may also have to delete all lines before the
line that begins with:
'begin 644 ....'

I came across this problem before and for me it is
a sign that the mailer is using a Mac.

It may be better if Rafal would use something that
is useable for other people also
	Andrel