POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : flapping butterfly : Re: flapping butterfly Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:49:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flapping butterfly
From: andrel
Date: 5 Feb 2004 14:47:20
Message: <40229D13.5020908@hotmail.com>
Bernd Michler wrote:
> You have to light sources in it, one of them should not have shadows.

Sure, if I wanted to do a realistic outdoor scene.
In this case I did not :).
I wanted my source to be as simple as possible
and only show the use of my macro to animate
this butterfly.
Hmm, in retrospect, I think I should have used
one light and ambient lighting. That would have
been even more basic. Thanks for pointing out.

   Andrel