POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Challenge for anyone : Challenge for anyone Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:39:03 EDT (-0400)
  Challenge for anyone
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 5 Feb 2004 06:39:03
Message: <40222b57@news.povray.org>
No prizes for it...sorry...

Attached is a screenshot taken from a music video for a trance song.  I
really like this picture, and would like to have it as a desktop
background, but its too pixellated.

If someone out there could re-create this image in POV (Or anything
else, really) in 1024x768, I'd be a happy man.

Can't really offer any prizes, really.  Maybe I could send $1 via PayPal
or something to whoever I think has the best image.

-DJ

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sync.jpg' (27 KB)