POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : McIntosh in the night : Re: McIntosh in the night Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:25:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: McIntosh in the night
From: Dan P
Date: 4 Feb 2004 22:09:33
Message: <4021b3ed$1@news.povray.org>
Not to be redundant, but I keep coming back to this picture and the more I
look at it, the more impressed I get. Check out that wrinkle in the paper
around that missing vacuum tube (if that's what that is -- I don't know
anything about the thing). I mean, you just don't see that level of
attention to detail and subtlety in anything but the greatest work around.
I, literally, right now, am printing off this picture to put it on my wall
for inspiration.

Now, to be redundant, DAMN nice job!!!