POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TV on the moon (WIP) : Re: TV on the moon (WIP) Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:34:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TV on the moon (WIP)
From: Frank DeRosa
Date: 4 Feb 2004 00:35:36
Message: <402084a8$1@news.povray.org>
I'm thinking that retro looking TV is screaming for a slightly bent set of
rabbit ears.  That, and that ridge of mountans makes your moon look very
small, especially since the camera seems to be at about eye level for your
little green man.  If that TV is a regular, earth scale TV, I feel about 8
inches tall.  If you work on the scale, you can probably really change the
feel of the image quite a lot.

All that aside, I think the rabbit ears are really indespensible.  A must.

Good hunting!
Frank
http://surreal-dreams.com