POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first post: sphere and checkered plane! [WIP] : My first post: sphere and checkered plane! [WIP] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:37:22 EDT (-0400)
  My first post: sphere and checkered plane! [WIP]
From: Severi Salminen
Date: 3 Feb 2004 14:21:10
Message: <401ff4a6@news.povray.org>
Here is my first post! Actually it is 2nd, but this is the 1st _real_ post!
It is a variation of the famous theme: a sphere and a checkered plane.

(I have to admit that I added a few other items to make it a bit more
interesting.)

The lighting is by no means final and many objects are missing and all of
them are without a proper texture. So I have a lot of work to do. But I
like the mood which radiosity gives to this scene.

Severi Salminen

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'rad.jpg' (58 KB)