POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Text on a elastic band, how? : Re: Text on a elastic band, how? Server Time
17 Jun 2024 02:34:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Text on a elastic band, how?
From: Steve Shelby
Date: 3 Feb 2004 12:47:36
Message: <401fdeb8@news.povray.org>
I think I may have given you the wrong advise, unless you are wanting to
create raised or recessed text. For regular text that is simply a different
color from its background, you need to create a graphics file (.bmp,.jpg,
etc.) and use it as an image map (Marerial / standard texture / pigment /
image map).