POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Text on a elastic band, how? : Text on a elastic band, how? Server Time
17 Jun 2024 02:43:32 EDT (-0400)
  Text on a elastic band, how?
From: Bernd Michler
Date: 3 Feb 2004 03:34:33
Message: <401f5d19@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I would place a text to a elastic band, but I don't know how.

The text should placed to a cylinder and my problem is that the text is in a
horizontal level and I don't know how
it can place it to form from the cylinder. How can i do that?
Sure I can place for every char a text field and can it place with rotate to
the right position, but that is a lot of work and I think it can be easier
but I don't know how.