POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:31:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Date: 2 Feb 2004 19:30:31
Message: <401eeba7$1@news.povray.org>
ingo wrote:
> in news:401e6475$1@news.povray.org Tor Olav Kristensen wrote:
>

>>Is the winking man amongst these rocks ?
>>

> If I remeber well this is the rockformation that also had the winking man.
> We where there on the day we also bought the Wallice and Grommit cheese.

:)

That Wensleydale cheese looked better than it tasted.

(IIRC this was the first Wensleydale cheese I ever tasted, so
maybe I just don't like Wensleydale cheese.) - But the other
cheeses that I bought were wery tasty !

> Do you also have the pictures where Mick did his spiderman trick and
> climbed a vertical rock wall. It was the same day we photographed the cows
> for Gilles. For some reason I can't find my pictures.

It's a pity you can't find your pictures Ingo.

I'll go through my slides and see if I can find "Spiderman Mick"
or some of Gilles' cows.

=)

Tor Olav