POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Shay
Date: 2 Feb 2004 11:52:23
Message: <401e8047@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote in message

You've got insane chops, Mick. Is this another book cover?

What I find really incredible about all of your pictures is that you are
able to display a wide variety of landscapes and give each a similar
feel. From what I have heard of painters, financial limitations as well
as limitations on the compatibility of different pigments and
consistencies require the painters limiting themselves to a pallet of
carefully selected colors. The absence of these limitations in CG along
with the ease with which lighting and textures can be copied has I think
diminished the consideration given to these aspects.

 -Shay