POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 03:31:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Jason F  Kowalski
Date: 2 Feb 2004 10:20:11
Message: <401e6aab@news.povray.org>
"Mick Hazelgrove" <mic### [at] mhazelgrovefsnetcouk> wrote

> Based on the Roaches and Ranshaw rocks in Staffordshire, Just the
> background!
>
> The rocks are Iso surfaces and the flowers XFrog
>
> Comments as usual gratefully received.

Very impressive. Only thing that bothers me is the rock almost touching the
left border. My eyes need to see more on the left. Also I am not too sure
about the highlight on the left part of the sky, it dosn't seem to go that
well with the shadow direction. In fact, if you put some distant field
and/or hills on the left with patches of cloud shadows and light it would be
perfect.