POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:27:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 1 Feb 2004 12:59:02
Message: <401d3e66$1@news.povray.org>
> I'll take any flack
> you wish to throw at me on that - as long as people react to the
> mood/feeling of the picture I'm happy.

	I agree with you: afterall it's your creation.  It doesn't have to
look real.  But the "subject" is so well done (although there is no real
subject in your image) that it would maybe deserve at least one version
where you match both foreground and background lighting.
	For now your efforts result in something like a fake compositing.
Sadly this destroys my good mood about this image...

	Only my 2 cents of course,
	- NC