POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:23:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 1 Feb 2004 12:18:34
Message: <401d34ea@news.povray.org>
I'm not really bothered about photo reality - sometimes you just cannot say
what you need to say and be totally realistic. For me the mood, atmosphere,
whatever you wish to call it, is more important. The lighting though not
real is, believe me, important to make the picture work. I'll take any flack
you wish to throw at me on that - as long as people react to the
mood/feeling of the picture I'm happy.