POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP Local scene : Re: WIP Local scene Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP Local scene
From: Jim Charter
Date: 31 Jan 2004 16:35:36
Message: <401c1fa8$1@news.povray.org>
Well I've bee n on these groups all day and I really intended to give
you a quick response then get some damned work done myself.  But I
didn't want to simply gush.  But the picture stopped me before I could
log out.  It really is a remarkable achievement, Mick.  It's not just
about isosurface rocks.  The various components resonate with each
other.  Lighting, color harmony, textures and tactility.  Ommmm!