POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Re: vectors : Re: vectors Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:43:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: vectors
From: Mathieu
Date: 31 Jan 2004 10:52:49
Message: <401bcf51@news.povray.org>
Ok for the pic, but please where is this listing of  books  (I have not
found it in the pov documentation). My goal is just to know  what vector's
names povray uses to consider (for examples): incident light, the traject
from point of view to surface point...it's not difficult, but if nobody tell
me what is exactly behind that names, how could I guess ?
To sum-up I supose that :
-Eye is the vector which travels from camera point of view to evaluated
point.
-*Light_Source_Ray.direction is the vector which travels from evaluated
point to light position.
-REye ?

Mathieu