POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Map of the Universe : Re: Map of the Universe Server Time
19 Jul 2024 00:53:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Map of the Universe
From: AngleWyrm
Date: 28 Jan 2004 04:10:59
Message: <40177ca3$1@news.povray.org>
"ABX" <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote in message

> Sorry, have no idea how to comment animation itself because you did not
asked
> anything ;-)

One thing I haven't figured out: How to animate the camera, do a camera
track. The scene here was generated as a union and then rotated. While this
might work, it didn't give me the effects I was really wanting.

What I wanted to do is have the camera orbit the scene in the x-z plane, and
perform a sinusoidal rise and fall during the course of the orbit, from
about +5y to -5y.

Anyone tell me how to do this?