POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Tree-style signs - 1 attachment : Re: Tree-style signs - 1 attachment Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:18:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Tree-style signs - 1 attachment
From: andrel
Date: 26 Jan 2004 06:41:23
Message: <4014FC9A.3030803@hotmail.com>
I like it. I also like the idea of raytraced signes to be able to point
in another direction than straight left or right.

It looks as if some leaves are a couple of millimeters thick. These
leafs are in the shape of the green leaf in front of the pole. I do not
know the english name for the tree but it looks like the one that
may have the latin name of Platanus Acerifolia.

None of the leaves have stalks. I assume that is a result of the way
you generate them.