POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : McIntosh in the kitchen : Re: McIntosh in the kitchen Server Time
12 Aug 2024 01:24:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: McIntosh in the kitchen
From: gonzo
Date: 25 Jan 2004 15:24:04
Message: <401425e4$1@news.povray.org>
Marc Jacquier <jac### [at] wanadoofr> wrote in message
> Hi :)
> Neither a toffee nor a computer but a mythical (and expensive) tube
> amplifier.
> when you can't afford it, raytrace it!

<DROOOL!!!>

In this case I'd probably say "legendary" instead of "mythical"...  I could
never afford one, but I've managed to squeeze an extra 35 years out of an
ancient Harmon-Kardon that someone thought was dead back in 1969.

Now all you need is to make it scratch-n-sniff ;-)

RG  -  solid state will never smell like warm tubes