POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rocks from outer space : Re: Rocks from outer space Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Rocks from outer space
From: JFMILLER28
Date: 25 Jan 2004 14:18:34
Message: <4014168a$1@news.povray.org>
These remind me of old cannon balls.  The texture is wonderful.  My only
comment is that it appears the texture was applied linearly to a
spherical object.  I think I can see where the poles are on the spheres.

Still the effect is very convensing, would you be willing to share the
texture you used?

JFMILLER