POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Pov won't let me do anything : Re: Pov won't let me do anything Server Time
19 May 2024 22:26:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pov won't let me do anything
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 23 Jan 2004 12:36:52
Message: <40115bb4$1@news.povray.org>
In article <4010270b$1@news.povray.org> , Howard Kern <how### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

> There wasn't one.
>
> Well, I'm an idiot.  Sorry to take up your time.

There is a switch in the preferences.  Usually you only want to render files
with the extension ".pov", so I think that is enabled by default.  Turn it
off, and you can just render any file.  Of course, watch out to not "render"
a large include file by accident.  POV-Ray will happily parse it but you
will just get a black picture...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde