POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [Wings Q] 2 small .jpgs... : Re: [Wings Q] 2 small .jpgs... Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:26:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Wings Q] 2 small .jpgs...
From: St
Date: 20 Jan 2004 23:38:02
Message: <400e022a@news.povray.org>
"Hugo Asm" <hua### [at] post3teledk> wrote in message

> If I understand the problem correctly, you don't want this
multi-coloured
> shape in POV-Ray, and you're trying to get nice, bevelled edges.

    Not the multi-coloured effect in particular, that was just a
sample image to demonstrate where the lines were, but yes, and the
procedure in Wings to keep a nice flat surface when rendering.

<snip>

....Doing this will also solve the problem you might have with
bevelling
> the edges. Sometimes the bevelling feature will behave strangely is
the
> model is not modelled .. "correctly".

  ....as I found out.

> Sorry if I wrote too much nonsense. :o)

    Not nonsense at all, thanks for explaining it. :)

   ~Steve~