POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Ga : Ga Server Time
3 Jul 2024 07:09:06 EDT (-0400)
  Ga
From: Andrew Coppin v2
Date: 16 Jan 2004 15:49:01
Message: <40084e3d@news.povray.org>
Wow... erm, OK, well maybe I won't post my question here... Man, you guys
are scary! :-|

Er, OK, well since I'm here and I've _already_ posted, I might as well use
this post now I've started it...

Just been reading a book about "the role of CVS in opensource development".
Anyway, I was just wondering loosely how work on the POV-Ray source code is
organised. Do you folks use something like CVS/RCS/etc? Or do you have some
other method? Just curiouse.

(Oh yeah, and I was going to ask some question about SDL parsing, but
obviously I wouldn't even begin to understand the answer!)

Thanks.
Andrew.