POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 19th Century Schoolhouse [WIP] : 19th Century Schoolhouse [WIP] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  19th Century Schoolhouse [WIP]
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 12 Jan 2004 13:34:00
Message: <4002e898@news.povray.org>
I just finished the belfry on my 19th century schoolhouse model.  I've added
quite a bit of detail in the last couple weeks.  Currently, I'm working on
the back door, which is still lacking in this model, although it's not
visible from this angle anyway.

The snow is there just so that the ground isn't simply a plane.  I will
probably do a winter scene, at some point.  My plan is to have multiple
scenes, possibly inside and out, and possibly for various seasons.

If you want, you can continue to follow my progress on my Web page at
www.beantoad.com/WIPs.htm.  I normally post any significant changes.  You
can also view the reference photos for this model.  However, I'm trying to
make a model that closely represents the school when it was new, or at least
newer, rather than making it dilapidated.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com

Post a reply to this message