POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mars rover Opportunity's landing site [~93K JPG] : Mars rover Opportunity's landing site [~93K JPG] Server Time
11 Aug 2024 21:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Mars rover Opportunity's landing site [~93K JPG]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 11 Jan 2004 05:27:28
Message: <40012510@news.povray.org>
Following in Christoph's footsteps here... I'm rendering the other (current)
Mars rover's landing site, plus dust storms. Proposed target should be a
little down and right of center in this image (dust clouds over area too).
Not a very close view at all, since this covers many degrees of longitude
and latitude.

The image and elevation maps I used for this can be found at
www.space-graphics.com , a great place I stumbled across when looking for
free non-commercial high resolution images.
--
Bob H.
http://www.3digitaleyes.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Mars Rover Opportunity Landing Site Dust Storms.jpg' (69 KB)

Preview of image 'Mars Rover Opportunity Landing Site Dust Storms.jpg'
Mars Rover Opportunity Landing Site Dust Storms.jpg