POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : SMPOV 3.60 with amazing new features released : Re: SMPOV 3.70 with amazing new features released Server Time
26 Apr 2024 22:26:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SMPOV 3.70 with amazing new features released
From: Theo Gottwald * * *
Date: 10 Jan 2004 09:32:01
Message: <40000ce1@news.povray.org>
In the last days, there have been quite a lot of small, mostly cosmetic
changes to SMPOV.

Besides all those changes there were 2 annoying bugs, 99% of all users never
would have come to the point that they happen (this appeared under testing
conditions).

However today these 2 last things (e.g. RenderJob left in Que, RenderAgent
takes 99% CPU)
have been corrected, so I recommend anyone to upgrade now to 3.70 and report
me if there are
 any other things especially I would like to get experiences from users in
bigger networks.

--Theo
Distributed Network-Rendering or Local SMP-Rendering. With SMPOV and
POV-Ray 3.5. * Download free at: http://www.it-berater.org/smpov.htm